Ok, so I have this problem a lot. I wake up and stare at my clothes and then end up trying on several things trying to figure out what to wear. My husband thinks it’s crazy.
Have you had this problem? Maybe not daily, but when your thinking about getting pictures taken, or you scheduled your session and it’s the day before and your just now thinking, oh my goodness what are we gonna wear?
It’s hard enough when you’re just trying to pick something out for you, but now you have to figure out what the rest of your family is gonna wear too!
I have a few tips and tricks for families to look put together, while each person has their own style.
- Pick a color palette. Colors you like and look good in are a plus!
- Complimentary colors are great and it’s good to make sure you all have your own look, just like a normal day. Well, that’s what I encourage my clients to do!
- Think about the location you discussed with your photographer, and pick colors that will stand out, not blend in.
- Be you! Cause honestly why would you want to try to be anyone else!
- Ultimately wear what you want! These are your pictures, for your home, and you know what you want! As a Photographer, my recommendations are simply suggestions. I love taking your picture no matter what you wear!
As you can see I love families and kids, and capturing those moments that let your personality shine through. If you love the style, expressions, and feeling my images capture, take a look around my site. Investing in family and kid photography is an important part of preserving your memories.
Let me capture your families personality!